If you have any questions regarding data protection, we are at your disposal.
(A) THE CONTROLLER
The data controller operating the PetConnVet.hu website:
Company name: PetConnVet Kft.
Headquarters: 4025 Debrecen, Simonffy utca 4-6. 1. emelet 123.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Representatives: Jenő Czigány and Tibor Harsányi
(hereinafter referred to as Data Controller)
(B) PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
01. Data management activities on the Website
On the PetConnVet.hu Website, the Data Controller processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subjects and the legal and legitimate interest of the operation of the Website.
In the course of operating the Website, the Controller collects, records and stores personal data for the following purposes:
a) sending marketing enquiries
Data subjects:users of the Website who have subscribed to the newsletter service
Users of the Website who have subscribed to the marketing communications (e.g. newsletter) may subscribe to the marketing communications (e.g. newsletter) by providing their email address on the Website and may consent to be contacted by the Data Controller for marketing and promotional purposes. By ticking the checkbox next to the text of the consent form, the data subject gives his or her consent to its use for this purpose. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. The information on unsubscribing can be found at the end of the marketing communications. No data transfer will take place.
Legal basis for processing:voluntary consent of the data subject pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR
Personal data processed: name, surname, first name, email address (only persons aged 16 or over are entitled to provide personal data)
b) Cookies that facilitate the functioning of the website
Data subjects:persons visiting the Website
The Website uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. a small packet of data is placed on the computer of the data subjects and read back during a subsequent visit. The “cookies” provide anonymised and aggregated technical information, but do not allow the data subject to be individually identified. Cookies are placed automatically on the user’s device when browsing the Website and collect information about the use of the Website without identifying the visitor.
Basic functional cookies include session cookies and persistent cookies, which are saved by your browser until their saving period expires or the visitor deletes them in the browser settings. .
Cookies are placed automatically on the user’s device when browsing the Website and collect information about the use of the Website without identifying the visitor.
Basic functional cookies include session cookies and persistent cookies, which are saved by your browser until their saving period expires or the visitor deletes them in the browser settings.
Legal basis for processing:Legitimate interest in the operation of the Website pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. f) pontja szerint
Personal data processed:the time of use during the activity and the behaviour of the device as personal data
c) Statistical and marketing cookies
Data subjects:persons visiting the Website
The Website uses The Website uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. a small packet of data is placed on the computer of the data subjects and read back during a subsequent visit. The “cookies” provide anonymised and aggregated technical information, but do not allow the data subject to be individually identified.
The analytical information collected by Google Analytics cookies is transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. This information is processed by Google on behalf of the Data Controller in order to evaluate users’ browsing habits, compile reports on the frequency of use of the website and provide other services related to the use of the website to the website operator. The IP address transmitted via your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to other data by Google.
Delete, enable and manage cookies in Chrome
Enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Enable and disable cookies in Internet Explorer
Personal data processed:the time of use during the activity and the behaviour of the device as personal data
d) Complaint handling
If you have a complaint about the Website, you have the possibility to make it by telephone, orally or in writing. The Data Controller is obliged to process the data in this regard as set out below. Legal basis for processing: legitimate interest pursuant to Article
Data processed:name, address or e-mail, subject matter and content of the complaint 6(1)(f) GDPR
Data processed:name, address or e-mail, subject matter and content of the complaint
02. DATA PROCESSORS
Data processors are contracted partners who cooperate with the Data Controller in the provision of the service. The following processors process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller for the operation of the Website:
a) the technical operation of the Website
The hosting service provider hosting the Website processes the personal data provided on the Website to the extent strictly necessary for the operation of the Website, on the legal basis of legitimate interest and to ensure the continuity of the provision of the services available on the Website and to fulfil the contractual obligation to do so.
Name: DotRoll Kft.
Address: 1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 3-5.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Data transmitted: surname, first name, email address, password (encrypted), billing name, billing address, IP address
Purpose of data transfer: to provide server and hosting services, including for data storage purposes
b) Newsletter subscription
Name: Mailchimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC
Address: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000Atlanta, GA 30308 U.S.A.
Data transmitted: first name, last name, email address, IP address
Purpose of data transfer: sending newsletters, direct marketing offers, sending blog posts
c) Web development and online marketing services
Name: Alberti Dorina E.V.
Registered office: 1147. Budapest, Birtok utca 5.
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname, first name, email address, password (encrypted), billing name, billing address, IP address
Purpose of data transmission: web development, website maintenance, online marketing systems setup
03. Transfers and other independent controllers
No such transfer of data takes place when browsing the Website or subscribing to the newsletter.
04. Duration of processing
The Data Controller processes personal data solely for the purposes and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set out above. Thereafter, it will be securely deleted.
The duration will depend on the purposes and legal basis for which the data are processed. In general, the data are processed for the purpose of providing the service, and thus until the fulfilment of this purpose, at the latest until the termination of the contract. The Data Controller may derogate from this if the processing of the data is necessary for other purposes.
- In case of legal obligations, the Data Controller is obliged to process the data within the period prescribed by law:
- Invoicing, accounting – 8 years after termination of the contract
- Customer complaint handling – for 5 years after termination of contract or contract termination
- Contact management – 5 years after termination of contract
- In the case of processing based on legitimate interest, the Controller shall process the data for as long as the legitimate interest exists and the purpose of the processing is fulfilled on that basis. If the data subject successfully objects to the processing, then until the objection.
- By consent: the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The data collected by the cookie will be processed until consent is withdrawn, but for a maximum of 5 years.
(C) INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT, MEANS OF REDRESS
01. Access to the current privacy notice
The Data Controller shall make this privacy notice permanently available on the Website, and shall inform users of the Website of any changes in a pop-up window. When registering/entering into a contract, it shall draw the user’s attention to the purposes of the processing, the possibility and the means of withdrawing consent in the case of data processed on the basis of consent, and shall ensure that he/she is informed of the content of the privacy notice prior to giving the relevant consent to the processing of personal data.
02. Information at first contact
Where the controller has not obtained the personal data of the data subject directly from the data subject, the controller shall inform the data subject at the time of the first contact about the way in which the personal data are processed.
At any time, the data subject may request information at the contact details of the Controller as to whether or not his or her personal data are being processed and, if so, the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing,
(b) the categories of personal data concerned,
(c) the recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed,
(d) the intended duration of the storage of your personal data,
(e) information on your rights concerning the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data and your right to object to the processing of such personal data
(f) your right to lodge a complaint,
(g) the significance of automated decision-making (including profiling) based on his or her personal data for the logic used, the processing and the likely consequences for the data subject.
The information shall be provided by the Controller without undue delay and within a maximum of one month of receipt of the request.
If the personal data processed by the Data Controller is not accurate and the accurate personal data is not available and the data subject sends it to the Data Controller, the Data Controller is obliged to correct the data.
The Controller shall erase the personal data processed if
a) its processing is unlawful;
b) the data subject withdraws his or her consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) the data subject objects to the processing
(d) the processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
(e) the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
The data subject may request the restriction of processing in the following cases:
(a) if he or she contests the accuracy of the personal data processed (for the time of the verification of the data);
(b) if the processing is unlawful and he or she does not request the erasure of the personal data;
c) if the processing is not necessary but the data are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) if you object to the processing (pending its examination);
In case of restriction of processing, the Controller shall not process the personal data concerned (except for storage).
The data subject may object to the processing of his or her personal data if he or she considers that the Controller is using or disclosing his or her data for direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research purposes.
The Controller shall examine your objection as soon as possible, but not later than 15 days from the date of its receipt, and inform you in writing of the outcome.
If the data subject considers the processing carried out to be prejudicial to him or her, he or she may lodge a complaint with the National Authority for Data Protection and Information.
09. Compensation, damages
If the Data Controller causes damage by unlawful processing of personal data of the data subject or by unsafe processing of the data, the data subject or the person who has suffered damage shall be entitled to claim such damage from the Data Controller. If the damage would affect the personal rights of the data subject, the data subject shall be entitled to claim damages. The Data Controller shall not be liable to pay compensation or damages if the damage can be proven to have been caused by an external cause beyond the control of the data controller or if the damage results from the intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the data subject.
10. Contact us!
If the data subject considers that the Data Controller is not acting lawfully with regard to the processing of his or her personal data, he or she should first communicate his or her comments or requests to the Data Controller, if possible using one of the contact details provided, in order to enable the Data Controller to process and handle the comments as quickly and efficiently as possible.
11. National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
In the event of unlawful processing, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the NDIHR.
Contact details of the NAIH:
Address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.
Postal address: 1363 Budapest, PO Box 9.
e-mail address: email@example.com
official hosting: short name: NAIH, KRID: 429616918
Data Protection Officer of the Authority: Dr. Attila Kiss
Telephone contact: +36 (1) 391 1470
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Recourse to the Court of Justice
The data subject has the right to pursue his or her claim before a court. The competent court has jurisdiction to hear the case.
(D) LEGAL BASIS
1.Data subject: any natural person who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, on the basis of personal data;
(2) personal data:data relating to the data subject, in particular his or her name, his or her identifying mark and the knowledge of one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, and the inferences which can be drawn from the data concerning him or her;
3. specific data:
(1) personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions or political party affiliations, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of an interest group or membership of a representative body, sex life,
2. personal data concerning health, pathological addiction and personal data concerning criminal offences;
4. consent: a freely given and freely given indication of the data subject’s wishes, based on adequate information, by which he or she signifies his or her unambiguous agreement to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, whether in full or in part;
5. objection: a declaration by the data subject objecting to the processing of his or her personal data and requesting the cessation of the processing or the erasure of the data processed;
6. controller: the natural or legal person or unincorporated body, in this case the controller, who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes for which the data are processed, takes and executes decisions regarding the processing (including the means used) or has them executed by a processor on his or her behalf;
7) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon data, regardless of the procedure used, such as collection, recording, recording, organisation, storage, alteration, use, retrieval, disclosure, transmission, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure and destruction, as well as prevention of further use, taking of photographs, sound recordings or images and recording of physical characteristics which can be used to identify a person;
8. transfer:making data available to a specified third party;
(9) erasure:rendering data unrecognisable in such a way that it is no longer possible to retrieve it;
(10) ‘processing’means the performance of technical tasks related to data processing operations, irrespective of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data;
(11) ‘third party’means a natural or legal person, or an unincorporated body, other than the data subject or the controller
(12) ‘personal data breach’ means unlawful processing or processing of personal data, in particular unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, disclosure, erasure or destruction, accidental destruction or accidental damage
This information notice is governed by Hungarian law, in particular by the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46/EC.
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice in accordance with the law. We will of course inform you of any significant changes, such as changes to the purposes of processing or new purposes.
Done at Budapest, 2021. 16 December 2021.